Ice Wine, Craft Beer & Cider Tour
Our winter tour to 3 wineries in the Eastern Townships. Departing from Montreal and Bromont.
A unique experience where you will learn all you need to know about ice wine, ice cider, and craft beer through original interactive workshops. Start the day with a complete visit of the site of one the most beautiful winery in the Eastern Township right before getting a taste of Ice wine and late harvest. Head to the second stop in order to enjoy a comforting meal at the restaurant la Table fermière before visiting one of the best breweries in the world. Finally, taste a cup of warm wine near the vines of the oldest winery in Quebec.
- Transportation by minibus
- Service of a professional guide
- Commented wine & cider tasting
- Exclusive visit of 3 estates
- Warm lunch at the 2nd winery
- 8:30am and 8:45am : Departure from Montreal
- 10:00am : Departure from Bromont
- 10:15am to 3:45pm : Visits / tastings at 3 wineries
- 4:00pm : Return to Bromont
- 5:15pm and 5:30pm : Return to Montreal
LÉON COURVILLE, VIGNERON
- - Welcome and presentation of the estate
- - Interpretive visit about wine making process
- - Commented tasting of products including ice wine & late harvest
- - Lunch at the restaurant La Table Fermière
- - Visit of the brewery
- - Commented tasting of a few products
DOMAINE DES CÔTES D'ARDOISE
- - Welcome and presentation of the oldest winery in Quebec
- - Enjoy a warm cup of wine near an outdoor fireplace (if weather permitted)
- - Commented tasting of three dry products and one cider
AVAILABLE DEPARTURE POINTS
- In front of Centre Infotouriste's main entrance
- Departure : 8:30am - Return : 5:15pm
- In front of Starbucks coffee, St-Urbain / St-Antoine corner
- Departure : 8:45am - Return : 5:30pm
- At Bromont's Centre Infotouriste
- Departure : 10:00am - Return : 4:15pm
We operate our tours with a 24 passenger minibus, groups are therefore relatively small for a more personalised experience. The minibus was newly purchased this year, the seats are comfortable and air conditioning is included.
Your group is larger than 24? Would you prefer a private group experience? We offer year-round customizable tours for private groups upon request. Have a look at our Private Group Tours page for more information.
Your tour includes a delicious warm lunch inspired by Quebec’s tradition : pea soup, maple roasted ham, omelette, maple baked sausage, baked beans, homemade bread and a glass of white wine or sparkling cider.
We can provide a vegetarian meal, upon request only. Please let us know when you reserve using the “food restrictions” section and we will make sure you are properly fed during the tour.
To ensure that seats available on the day that you have chosen, we suggest reserving two or three weeks in advance. However, if there are still seats available, we will accept reservations up until noon on the day before the tour.
Tours happen notwithstanding the weather. All of the activities can take place indoors if it is raining or too cold. We suggest that you check the weather forecast before leaving in order to choose appropriate clothing and accessories (warm boots and clothing) depending on the conditions to fully appreciate the experience.
Tips are not mandatory but certainly appreciated! It shows your appreciation for the service provided by your guide, however you are not obliged to pay a tip. If you choose to do so, please do so according to your budget and your level of satisfaction for the service received.
You can cancel a reservation without penalty up to 48 hours in advance. After which a rate of up to 50% of the total tour cost will be charged. If you do not show up on the tour date, no refund will be issued.