Our afternoon tour including 2 carefully selected estates. Departure from Montreal.
Take a seat and settle down in our comfortable minibus and take full advantage of the exclusive tour of two wineries in the Monteregian Hills region where you will learn everything about Quebec wines. Meet the winemakers and taste some their excellent products.
- Transportation by minibus
- Professional guide
- Commented product tasting
- Exclusive visits of 2 estates
- Food Pairing Workshop
- 12:45pm and 1:00pm : Departure from Montreal
- 1:45pm to 5:00pm : Visits / tastings at 2 wineries
- 6:00pm and 6:15pm : Return to Montreal
VIGNOBLE LES MURMURES (SUMMER)
- - Visit with the winemaker
- - Tasting of wines and cheese
VIGNOBLE COTEAU ROUGEMONT (Winter & Summer)
- - Visit of the vineyard
- - Interpretative visit about the wine culture in Quebec
- - Commented tasting of 4 products
- - Visit of the estate
- - Interpretative visit about the cider making process
- - Commented tasting of 4 ciders including one fortify
- - Cider & Food Pairing Workshop
AVAILABLE DEPARTURE POINTS
- In front of Centre Infotouriste's main entrance
- Departure : 12:45pm - Return : 6:00pm
- In front of Starbucks coffee, St-Urbain / St-Antoine corner
- Departure : 1:00pm - Return : 6:15pm
Frequently asked questions
We operate our tours with a 24 passenger minibus, groups are therefore relatively small for a more personalized experience. The minibus was newly purchased this year, the seats are comfortable and air conditioning is included.
Is your group larger than 24? Would you prefer a private group experience? We offer year-round customizable tours for private groups upon request. Have a look at our Private Group Tours page for more information.
To ensure that seats are available on the day that you have chosen, we suggest reserving two or three weeks in advance, especially during the busy season which is from June to October. However, if there are still seats available, we will accept reservations up until noon on the day before the tour.
Tours happen notwithstanding the weather. All of the activities can take place indoors if it is raining or too cold. We suggest that you check the weather forecast before leaving in order to choose appropriate clothing and accessories depending on the conditions.
Tips are not mandatory but certainly appreciated! It shows your appreciation for the service provided by your guide, however you are not obliged to pay a tip. If you choose to do so, please do so according to your budget and your level of satisfaction for the service received.
You can cancel a reservation without penalty up to 7 days in advance. After which a rate of up to 50% of the total tour cost will be charged. If you do not show up on the tour date, no refund will be issued.